BetStars NJ recently launched their sports betting app for iOS and Android, along with one of the best BetStars promo code and deposit bonus options in the new legal sports betting industry.
With some many players entering the regulated sports gambling industry, a company with experience like The Stars Group may have a distinct advantage. Yes, these are the same folks who own Poker Stars, and are also a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq exchange in the USA.
|BetStars Promo Code Bonus 2019||Place your first bet up to $50 with minimum odds of +100 and receive a free bet up to the $50.
For every $150 you wager after that, you’ll get another $50 Free Bet up to $450 (bet a total of $1,350 to redeem the full value of your bonus).
|How To Use Your BetStars NJ Bonus||1. Create an account on BetStars Sportsbook
2. Make a deposit
3. Place your first bet up to $50 with minimum odds of +100 and receive a free bet up to the $50
|Does Your BetStars Bonus Expire?||Yes, your free bet ticket must be used within 30 days.|
BetStars NJ Promos:
- Bet $25 & Get Free $5 Bet: This is a weekly opt-in promotion that certainly speaks to casual bettors.
- NFL 2 Minute Drill: If you place any NFL money line bet and your team is leading with two minutes to go and does get the “W”, you will receive a refund up to $20
- Super Boost: Typically 3 team parlay bets with an odds bost.
- Stars Stack: During the football betting season this has involved improved odds on multiple players scoring a touchdown in a game.
- Lock in Your Profits: This very popular promo allows bettors to “cash out” before the end of an event.
- Spin and Bet: This promo adds to some fun allowing bettors to spin a odds boost bonus wheel to get up to a 10x odds boost.
- Lebron Life Line: Get a Free Bet worth up to $20 with LeBron Lifeline! Place a qualifying bet and, if King James racks up 35 points or more but the Lakers lose, you’ll get your money back as a Free Bet!
NJ sportsbooks must attract the casual bettors in order to win market share. That is what these promo offers are all about. BetStars does a great job of making sure these fun betting options are quickly seen no matter which screen you are inside the betting app.
BetStars Bonus Code Promotions
In case you missed that math there, that is $500 in free bets for new players on BetStars. As of the date of this review being published, that is the BEST BONUS OFFER available for an online sportsbook in New Jersey!
Sports Offered in NJ App:
You can quickly conclude that BetStars may be a bit more aggressive with their offering since they own the betting software algo and infrastructure. Unlike for example DraftKings and SugarHouse who have partnered with Kambi.
BetStars NJ Deposits and Withdrawals
Easy Deposit Methods:
The best thing you can do after you register at BetStars is to get your Play+ card. What is PokerStars Play+ Card?
PokerStars Play+ is a personalized Discover® prepaid card account. The card account is paired to your Stars Account for safe deposits and withdrawals. You can shop with PokerStars Play+ Card everywhere Discover is accepted or withdraw cash via ATM.
BetStars Deposit Options:
1. Credit/Debit – Use your Visa or Mastercard to fund your account.
2. PayNearMe – Fund your account with cash at any 7-11 convenience store in New Jersey.
3. Add cash via Resorts Casino window in A.C. – This is an in person transaction at Resorts Casino in Atlantic City.
4. ACH/Echeck – Connect your bank account for easy instant deposits to BetStars.
7. Bitcoin or Crypto Currencies – Not currently available, but we suspect this could change sometime in 2019.
8. Instant online banking – The following U.S. Banks can be used to deposit funds directly into your BetStars account:
Bank of America
Capital One 360
BetStars App Withdrawal Options:
1. PokerStars Play+ Card – Easily remove funds via your Play+ card by ATM or use the card where ever Discover is accepted.
2. ACH/Echecks – Securely transfer funds to your bank account in 3-5 business days after the transaction is approved by BetStars.
3. Resorts Casino window in A.C. – This is an in-person withdrawal method.
4. Neteller – Popular e-wallet to securely withdrawal funds.
5. Skrill – Popular withdrawal method for international players
BetStars NJ App Screenshots
BetStars NJ sports betting app is available for iOS (iPhone) and Android phones. A platform for web browsers is scheduled to launch in 2019. You can get a sneak peek here.
BetStars essentially took the app that was approved in Europe and added new promos for USA based sports bettors. Here are some BetStars NJ app screenshots:
BetStars Rewards Program?
If you’re a fan of the video games Overwatch, World of Warcraft or Fortnite and enjoy the RNG style of obtaining loot, you’ll be a fan of the BetStars program.
Stars Rewards is a new program that rewards real money play across all our StarGroup products. To celebrate its launch BetStars is giving away a huge $250,000, including loads of random Chests containing $1,000 cash prizes!
However you like to play, Stars Rewards makes sure you receive rewards tailored to you and the activities you enjoy the most!
BetStars Company Information
BetStars is the sports betting division or brand of The Stars Group which trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol TSG. PokerStars and PokerStars Casino in New Jersey is also owned by the Stars Group.
BetStars in PA & Other States?
BetStars has partnered with Mount Airy Casino in Pennsylvania for online poker, casino and sports betting. This is obviously the first step for BetStars growth outside of New Jersey. A betting license in PA carries quite a commitment from any operator. Pennsylvania requires a $10M fee and a 46% tax on revenue.
Some talking heads in the sports betting media feel BetStars will have a tough time competing out of the gate with DraftKings and FanDuel sportsbooks. We tend to disagree with this sentiment. Some recent Google Trends data already begins to show some rapid growth in BetStars interest in the United States:
FAQ BETSTARS NJ
You can find answers to all your questions concerning BetStars at the following link: https://www.betstarsnj.com/faq/
1. Can I place bets on BetStars from my computer browser?
The short answer is no, but this will change very soon. You can see the BetStars sportsbook HERE on your desktop browser. Currently, you can only place bets on BetStars iOS and Android apps.
2. BetStars Customer Support Options:
– FAQ’s are located within the Settings and Tools section of the app.
– Live Chat is available 24/7 on the app
– You can email customer support by going to https://www.betstarsnj.com/help/
3. Can I signup for BetStars in NJ, but place bets outside of NJ?
No, you must be physically located in New Jersey to register and place bets. You must be at least 21 years of age.
4. Concerned about having a gambling problem?
NJ sportsbooks are focused on Responsible Gaming. Options include self-exclusion, limiting deposit amounts, temporary self-suspension. You can also seek help by calling 1-800-GAMBLER.
BetStars NJ Sports Betting App
PromoCodeKings BetStars NJ Summary
The BetStars betting app is exactly what New Jersey sports bettors are looking for when it comes to user experience. The focus on UX design and ease of use has the PromocodeKings office loving this app! Users can quickly access betting menus via multiple sports options and easily find sportsbook promotions.
BetStars NJ has a ton of fun betting promotions that are sure to attract sharp and casual bettors alike. Promotions include a daily “Odds Boost” on certain events, Lebron Lifeline, No Overtime Losers, Free Daily Promo up to $1000, Spin & Bet, 2 Minute Drill, plus many more!
The BetStars Sportsbook Bonus of up to $500 in free bets is one of the best available in the new legal sports betting industry here in the USA. Simply place your first bet up to $50 with minimum odds of +100 and receive a free bet up to the $50. For every $150 you wager after that, you’ll get another $50 Free Bet up to $450 (bet a total of $1,350 to redeem the full value of your bonus).
1. Fantastic betting app with user experience at the forefront.
2. Sportsbook bonus promo up to $500 in free bets.
3. Promos for new and existing players.
1. Not really a con, but the sportsbook desktop platform will not be ready until 2019.